Watched this movie today, and I have to say that I absolutely loved it! For a movie to suck me into it, and not have any element of the supernatural, then hats come off to it. This movie had me hooked from the very beginning, and for some reason it made me want to re-watch Titanic. I was going to read the book first and then watch the movie, but I'm glad I waited. Now I'll see Pattinson when I read it. I was a little iffy on the Pattinson and Witherspoon pairing, but they pulled it off really well. Plus, everyone should have there own Robert Pattinson and an elephant named Rosie. One thing for sure, I'm definitely going to go to the circus this summer. Hopefully it'll be as fun as the one from the movie! ;)
P.S. Tomorrow is the start of The Power of Tension. Will you be participating?
P.P.S. 10 chapters complete, 21 more to go, and 9 days to do it! :)
6 comments:
A local movie reviewer said that Pattinson didn't even ruin the film. =D How's that for a whopping endorsement of his acting?
LOL, that's so funny. He didn't really have a ton of lines(on screen anyways), and most of the time he just went around smirking and looking like he was crying. :)
Ah, I enjoyed the movie, too. I did read the book first (quite awhile ago), and as usual, the book is always better, but I thought they did a great job with the movie.
Margo - Oh yes, all books are usually better than the movie. One of the reasons I waited to read it, or I would be pointing out what was missing.
Thank you for following! :)
I loved the book, loved the movie, and I love hearing that others enjoyed it too! Thanks for visiting my blog and mentioning it here. You rock! :)
Thank you Kimberly!
Post a Comment