What are you most excited about reading, right now? (can be a book you’re currently enjoying, or a book that’s yet to be published, etc.)
Mara Dyer doesn't believe life can get any stranger than waking up in a hospital with no memory of how she got there. It can.
She believes there must be more to the accident she can't remember that killed her friends and left her strangely unharmed. There is. She doesn't believe that after everything she's been through, she can fall in love. She's wrong.
I am currently reading The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by
Now that she’s settled in at Shadow Falls Camp, Kylie Galen’s determined to discover the extent of her supernatural abilities. But with a ghost insisting someone Kylie loves is about die, a rogue vampire on a murdering rampage, and her sixth sense telling her someone is watching her, Kylie’s quest for answers is quickly put on hold.
To make matters worse, just when she’s about to give her heart to Derek, a half-fairy, he starts pulling away. When Lucas, a werewolf with whom Kylie shares a secret past, returns, Kylie’s feels more conflicted than ever. Her weekend with her mom should have been the just the break Kylie needs, but it turns out to be her breaking point. Someone from the dark side of the supernatural world has plans for Kylie--and it'll take all her resources to get back to Shadow Falls alive...
Speaking of The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer, I am daughter free today, so I am going to get my read on. Nothing better than waking up to a quiet house with pumpkin spice coffee filtering in through the closed door and rousing you from sleep. Even though I have limited plans for my day off, I certainly miss my little princess and can't wait to have her back from her Nana's!
What are you most excited to read this week? Come on don't be shy, we're all book lovers here - Happy Monday! :)


17 comments:
Oooo I can't wait for Awake at Dawn! I hadn't seen the trailer of the first book, so thanks for sharing! ;)
Amy's Monday
Thanks for stopping by my blog, Amy. Those look like some great books, especially The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer. Thanks for the great suggestion! :)
Great choice! I really enjoyed this and the story only gets better!
Born at Midnight has been on my TBR list for so long now! I really need to start it soon!
jenn | my MM
The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer looks fabulous. I love the cover.
Here's mine:
http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2011/10/musing-mondays.html
I have heard a lot about The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer, seems like a wonderful book! Happy Reading!
The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer is one I have not heard of but sounds interesting!
Yay for the Mara Dyer love! I'm really hoping my copy arrives this week so I can read it.
Thanks for stopping by my blog :)
I picked Mara Dyer too! I'm soooo excited!!! It's in the mail right now, so I'm hoping to get it by Wednesday and finish this weekend, in time for the book signing on Monday!! Eeep :)
Man! I wish I had lot of money to buy every book that sounds as good as the ones you've brought up! *sigh*
Can I say that I'm thrilled to read my own book, Darkspell, when it releases Halloween? LOl....
Please join my Darskpell Launch Spookfesta October 31st!
The Mara Dyer books sounds interesting, hope you are enjoying it.
Thanks for the visit today.
great blurbs on the books =)
i'm reading Divergent =)
I'm really looking forward to reading George R.R. Martin's novel "A Dance With Dragons" that came out this pasty July, if for no other reason that I can finally stop avoid all the spoilers out there.
wow, nice cover! The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer is surely gonna be a hit, i've heard a lot of good things about it. Thanks for sharing!
I cannot wait to read The Becoming of Mara Dyer. I have not heard of Awake at Dawn and I'm adding it to my TBR. The cover is stunning!! And thanks for the trailers-I love watching them.
I am super excited for Mara Dyer. I've heard so may great things about it.
Great choices, they both sound really great. I've looked in to Mara Dyer and I plan on getting around to reading it.
Thanks for stopping by In Libris Veritas
Thank you all for stopping by! After reading Mara Dyer, I so need to write a review - so there will be one soon with MUCH rambling! :)
Post a Comment