Pages

Sunday, March 25, 2012

In My Mailbox #2


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren, where we spotlight the books that we've received for review, swapped, or purchased that week. It's a really great idea and I'm excited to take part! 




For Review 
courtesy of NetGalley


 The Immortal Rules (Blood of Eden #1) by





22 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm currenty reading TIR! I loved UtNS, hope you do too. =)

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to dig into The Immortal Rules!! It looks wonderful. As does Under the Never Sky ... I think I have that one on hold at my library.

Great IMM! Happy reading. :)

Anonymous said...

The Dig is pretty fun. Hope you like it!

Alison at The Cheap Reader

Julie said...

Great books this week! I adore Julie Kagawa and have super high hopes for The Immortal Rules. Under the Never Sky sounds awesom. :)

Unknown said...

I want to read DIG. I love Mythology. Enjoy.
My WoW

Unknown said...

I really want to read DIG. I love Mythology. Enjoy your haul.
My WoW

Anonymous said...

Under the Never Sky looks so good and so does The Dig! I hope you enjoy all you got :)

Here's my IMM!

Anna @ Literary Exploration said...

OMG UNDER THE NEVER SKY!!! THat is my favorite book of 2012 :) I swear, it's so good!!!!!! I hope you love it!! :D

Patricia said...

I recently won Under The Never Sky and I could swear that I bought The Dig last year. *scratches head* Oh and yay, The Immortal Rules!

Just got it myself!

New Linkyfollower,

Patricia // My IMM

Unknown said...

I haven't heard of Dig. That one sounds good! Actually all of them do!

Kristina said...

Under the Never Sky was so good! I finished The Immortal Rules last night and I enjoyed it as well! I hope that you enjoy your new books!

Kristina
Ladybug Storytime

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

Netgalley made many people happy this week with The Immortal Rules! I got a copy too! Makes up for not ever getting a response for another title I requested twice! Happy Reading!

Here's my IMM

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

Unknown said...

Aw, I can't wait to read UNDER THE NEVER SKY!

Mimi Valentine said...

Oh my gosh, THE IMMORTAL RULES!! <3 I'm so super-duper happy that you finally got that book, Amy -- it was absolutely AMAZING and I can't wait to read what you thought about it (and Zeke, who may just be one of the sweetest book boys ever)! Plus, Under the Never Sky was so much better than I thought it would be! It was different and original and just plain awesome! ;)

Amazing mailbox this week, Amy! :) I really hope you love them all and have a beautiful, sunny Sunday! <3

TheBookSlayer said...

I'm dying to read The Immortal Rules! I'll keep and eye out for your review :)

Anonymous said...

Hi there, just popping in... Nice!

I'm really looking forward to reading The Immortal rules, I'm very jealous. Enjoy your reading!

I'm also your newest follower!

Here is my blog to check out:
My IMM

Giselle @ Book Nerd Canada said...

NetGalley is awesome! I'm so happy to Harlequin too for providing it on there :D

------
Giselle from booknerd.ca
In My Mailbox

Giselle said...

Immortal Rules!! Can't wait to read it! Great haul!!

Giselle
Xpresso Reads

~Sara @ Just Another Story said...

Under the Never Sky was an interesting read. I hope you like it.

My IMM

Sarah (The Book Life) said...

Under the Never Sky is amazing!! I hope you love it! I can't wait to start reading The Immortal Rules, it looks so great :0)

Unknown said...

Awesome haul! I can't wait to read The Immortal Rules, and Under the Never Sky totally rocked :D

Samantha said...

I got the IMMORTAL RULES as well!:)