"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that I'm eagerly anticipating.
This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is:
This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is:
Entice (The Violet Eden Chapters, #2) by Jessica Shirvington
Expected publication:
September 4th 2012
US EDITION
Violet Eden is Grigori - part angel, part human. Her destiny is to protect humans from the vengence of exiled angels.
Knowing who to trust is key but, when Grigori reinforcements arrive, it becomes clear everyone is hiding something. Even Lincoln. The only thing Violet does know: Phoenix's hold over her is more dangerous than ever.
The race to find the one thing that could tilt the balance of power brings them all to the sacred mountains of Jordan, where Violet's power will be pushed to the extreme. And the ultimate betrayal exposed.
Enticed is the second compelling book in The Violet Eden Chapters.
OMG!! I absolutely LOVED Embrace, the first book in The Violet Eden Chapters, and so can't wait for Entice! Violet's world is full of exciting and dangerous adventures, ones that I look forward to reading more of. Plus, I NEED to have more of Phoenix and Lincoln! Those boys are the epitome of good and bad come to life, while looking good with an attitude! Come on September!
Violet Eden is Grigori - part angel, part human. Her destiny is to protect humans from the vengence of exiled angels.
Knowing who to trust is key but, when Grigori reinforcements arrive, it becomes clear everyone is hiding something. Even Lincoln. The only thing Violet does know: Phoenix's hold over her is more dangerous than ever.
The race to find the one thing that could tilt the balance of power brings them all to the sacred mountains of Jordan, where Violet's power will be pushed to the extreme. And the ultimate betrayal exposed.
Enticed is the second compelling book in The Violet Eden Chapters.
OMG!! I absolutely LOVED Embrace, the first book in The Violet Eden Chapters, and so can't wait for Entice! Violet's world is full of exciting and dangerous adventures, ones that I look forward to reading more of. Plus, I NEED to have more of Phoenix and Lincoln! Those boys are the epitome of good and bad come to life, while looking good with an attitude! Come on September!
What's YOUR 'waiting on' pick?

15 comments:
Great pick. This sounds really good and I really like this cover. I'm not familiar with this series though so I'll have to check it out.
Thanks for stopping by my WoW
Embrace was one of my favourite books this year. I can't wait for Entice either! Great pick :D
I haven't seen this one before, but oh my, that cover is just gorgeous! And I love angel stories; I'll have to check out the first in this series. Great pick!
(My WOW)
I haven't read this author. I'll have to check it out.
My reading taste is so eclectic, but I've always loved those big juicy historicals (not regency) that open the door to the past and put me on the spot. I just got Elizabeth Loupas' new book, The Flower Reader. Can't wait to dive into that one.
Donna Grant's new twist (bringing the warriors to the present, through time) on her Dark Warriors is a fun read. I read her Dark Sword series set in medieval times.I read Midnight's Master and loved it. I can't wait for Midnight's Lover, #2 which is out the end of this month.
There is a thriller I'm waiting for, but for the life of me, I can't think of the author or title. Sigh.
Sia McKye OVER COFFEE
This one sounds SOOOO "enticing..." lol
Hope you enjoy it, and thanks for visiting my blog.
I just loved Embrace! Can't wait for Entice! At least we don't have a long wait in front of us :)
Check out my WoW ?
- Rachel
Awesome pick that I am going to have to check out!
Thanks for sharing,
Dani
My WoW - http://paulettespapers.com/?p=2102
Nice! Haven't read this series but I see it around a lot!
Here's my WoW
Have a GREAT day!
Old Follower :)
I really enjoyed Embrace and can't wait to see how the story continues.
My WOW
Safari Poet
Awesome pick! I love the cover. :) I haven't read Embrace yet, but hope to in the near future. Thanks for stopping by earlier!
Wendy @ Escape Into Fiction
I'm so excited to be able to read this book too! I feel kind of green at people living overseas because these books already came out in Australia LOL -- but I love our covers even more! :') Still, I adore how Phoenix and Lincoln were so bad/good too, and I'm sure that their story is going to continue to be epic ;)
Amazing pick for your WOW this week, Amy! I'll do a rain dance for September with you too! :) <3
I have not read Embrace yet but really want to. Also, I am lovinggg the cover for this one.
Thanks so much for sharing & stopping by my post. Hope that you are having a lovely day :)
Jennifer @ Dream Reads
I still need to read Embrace, but this one sounds incredibly intriguing. I'm definitely excited to read it.
Here's my pick for the week.
~Danica Page
Taking It One Page at a Time
Nice pick! I still haven't read Embrace, but they look like good books. Thanks for sharing!
I haven't actually read Embraced yet though I have the whole series (AU edition) sitting on my shelf! But I LOVE the covers of the US editions and I seriously can't wait to start the series because I've been hearing amazing things. Fantastic pick and thanks for stopping by :)
Post a Comment