Pages

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Top 5 Sundays



Top 5 Sundays is a weekly blog meme created by Larissa at Larissa's Bookish Life.




Rules:

1 - Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme I chose (or was chosen on a poll) for the week.
2 - Mention this Blog on the post and link back to it.
3 - Fell free to use the Feature's image (there is a smaller size version of it bellow)
4 - After you've finished your post, add you link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post.
5 – If you don’t have a blog to post, just leave your list in the comments =)

This week's topic is: Fave Book Boyfriends! Part II


My favorite book boyfriend has to be Richard from the Anita Blake series by Laurell K. Hamilton. I have a serious thing for werewolves, and he certainly fits the bill! He might have a little bit of a tude, but when he can get over himself he's great.


Then their is Jace from the Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare. It's far to perfect that his character is going to be brought to life on the big screen! With a brooding cutie who can't help but to risk his life for you, how can anyone resist.


Ash from the Iron Fey series by Julie Kagawa is another favorite. Love the cover image of him, it's definitely the way I picture him in my head! The ice prince can be pretty chilling, but when he's thawed he is the epitome of perfect.  


I fell pretty hard for Travis Maddox from Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire. He's rough, tough, crazy, and sweet at the same time - it's enough to send anyone running away if he was written as gorgeous. 


My current favorite boyfriend would have to be Will from Firelight and Vanish by Sophie Jordan. He's a human who can kick a draki's butt, whats not to love - plus he's pretty easy on the eyes from what I gather!

Who is your favorite book boyfriend? Come on, don't be shy! ;)
 

6 comments:

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

OOh nice! I had to look up my first post so I didn't pick the same guys! Ash was on my first list as well. It was actually a little harder to do this than I thought it was. Plus I'm still trying to get over a horrible cold!

Here's my Top 5 Sundays

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

Escape by Fiction said...

There are so many guys for Anita Blake, it's had to choose. I think Jason is one of my favorites. Cookie was too, until she has to kill him.

Good reading ~ Escape by Fiction

DT said...

I agree with you except for Will. He gets on my nerves. In the second book, I was cheering for Cassian.

http://deadtreesandsilverscreens.blogspot.com/

Christine Rains said...

I like Jean-Claude and Nathaniel. Though there are some other vamps in the Anita Blake series that I like, too, but we haven't seen much about them. I love Barrons from Karen Marie Moning's Fever series. The ultimate bad boy! Dimitri from Vampire Academy series is hot. So many good ones out there!

Amy said...

Jessica@a GREAT read: It's hard to pick the best of the best, as their are so many to choose from - and I missed the first run! Hope you feel better! :)

Escape by Fiction: They are hard to choose, and Jason is a great choice too!

Dead Trees and Silver Screens: I just started reading Vanish, and I think I might be agreeing with you. There is something about Cassian.

Christine Rains: I just love Nathaniel! And your right there are so many great characters that haven't been given much time in the latest books - I miss them! Dimitri is seriously hot yes!

Unknown said...

LOVE Ash! =D