Today we have a special guest and I am excited to welcome the talented Elizabeth Mueller, author of the new YA paranormal Darkspell.
Blurb
Winter Sky believes she is everything ordinary . . . until she is kissed by Alex Stormhold.
As seer of Stormhold Coven, Alex is sworn to be Winter’s protector against the darkness that hunts her. Violently thrust into a magickal realm she always thought impossible, she stumbles upon a disturbing secret of her own.
Will love prove thicker than magick?
Winter Sky believes she is everything ordinary . . . until she is kissed by Alex Stormhold.
As seer of Stormhold Coven, Alex is sworn to be Winter’s protector against the darkness that hunts her. Violently thrust into a magickal realm she always thought impossible, she stumbles upon a disturbing secret of her own.
Will love prove thicker than magick?
For more from Elizabeth's awesome Tour
January 1 Ana at BookSpark
January 2 Jewel at Jewel's World
January 4 Konstanz at No Thought 2 Small
January 6 Cassie at Shadow Kisses
January 25 Connie at Connie Bookreviews
January 11 Anastasia at Labotomy of a Writer
January 12 Katrina at Page Flipperz
January 14 Amy at The Ramblings of Amy
January 17 Debbie at Debbie's Inkspectations
January 18 Tanya at All Things books
January 20 Tiffany at Trh87Books
January 23 Jeannie at The Character Therapist
January 27 Sheila at Why Not? Because I Said So!
January 14 Amy at The Ramblings of Amy
January 17 Debbie at Debbie's Inkspectations
January 18 Tanya at All Things books
January 20 Tiffany at Trh87Books
January 23 Jeannie at The Character Therapist
January 27 Sheila at Why Not? Because I Said So!
About the Author
Elizabeth Mueller knew that books couldn’t bite, but even though she never admitted, she was scared of them. What she didn’t know, ironically, was that she was building her way toward a career in books. She started writing poetry when she was 9, and stories when she was 11 that make her laugh now. It wasn’t until her creative writing teacher in 12th grade made her realize there was more to writing than life. That’s when she fell in love with books. She hasn’t stopped since, feverishly working to perfect the craft late into the night. She lives with her husband, four kids, a wolfdog, and two cats. Darkspell is her first novel.
You can find her at
elizabethmueller.blogspot.com or AuthorElizabethMueller.com and Elizabeth Mueller's Facebook ,Email her at elizabeth.mueller.author@gmail.com, and be sure to check out some Darkspell Extra's here Darkspell Teaser & Darkspell Illustrations!
Thank you Elizabeth for letting The Ramblings of Amy be a part of Darkspell's tour!

6 comments:
And she does it all while surrounded by a herd of kids - amazing!
I love the names of the characters in this book.
@Alex: Is herd the right word to refer to kids?
I like the cover.
Alex, thank you! Yes, I do! :)
Alice, thank you! I had fun finding them!
Michael, LOL! Thanks, the covermodel is my 12 year-old son! He's cool!
♥.•*¨Elizabeth¨*•.♥
I need to add this to my list of books.
Awww, I LOVE the story about how you got into books -- that's just so awesome! :) I love looking back on writing projects I did because too because it's so much fun to read how much you've improved, or how crazy-fun your creativity used to be LOL! x)
Awesome post, Elizabeth! :) Your book sounds really cool and I'm sure it's going to be awesome!
Post a Comment