Feature & Follow (Follow Friday) is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read, where you can make some new friends and gain new followers! The point of this hop is to follow other bloggers also - I follow you, you follow me.
This Week's Featured Bloggers
Q: What is the best book you've read in the last month? What is the worst book you've read in the last month?
The best book I've read this month is really the best 'books', and they are Embrace by Jessica Shirvington (read my review HERE) and Shadows by Jennifer L. Armentrout (read my review HERE). Both books exceeded my expectations of them in every possible way and I seriously can't wait to read more from each series!
As for the worst book I've read this month, I guess there really isn't one, but there is one that I didn't love as much as others and that is Wanderlove by Kirstin Hubbard. I was looking forward to reading this one and came up a little disappointing, don't get me wrong, I really liked it but I'm more of a paranormal fan I guess. Hubbard's writing is really great though, so I know I'll be reading more from her for sure!
I am now off to enjoy some more coffee and indulge in last night's return of The Vampire Diaries and The Secret Circle that my dvr was nice enough to save for me. As some point I'll be preparing for tomorrow's Saint Patrick's Day feast of Cornbeef and Cabbage - my all time favorite boiled dinner! Then of course I'll have to hunt down something green to wear that will no doubt clash with my bright red hair...oh who am I kidding...EVERYTHING clashes with my hair! Hope everyone has a great and safe holiday weekend! <3<3<3
What's YOUR best and worst book read this month?
18 comments:
I haven't finished a book yet this month!
Ive seen Shadows around and cant wait to read it!
Hopping Through, Have a great Friday!
My FF
I really want to read Embrace!
Thanks for following my blog, following you back! How funny, my pick for the best was Wanderlove. By the way, just wanted to let you know that Pure by Jennifer L. Armentrout is out already. The release date changed and it came out 03/07/12. Happy reading!
Nereyda @Mostly YA Book Obsessed
Embrace and Shadows both sound really good. Have a great weekend!
Thanks for hopping by! Both books look like some great choices. I better get myself reading cuz I keep seeing other interesting books to add to my pile! Following back.....
EMBRACE! SHADOWS! <3 I still have to try and get my hands on Shadows, but Embrace was such an awesome book and I'm really happy you loved it too! :) But I'm sorry that Wanderlove didn't blow you away like it did with so many other people.
And YAY for The Vampire Diaries and The Secret Circle!!! Oh my gosh, both episodes were SO amazing last night! I'm not going to tell you what happens, but... I promise you won't expect it! x)
Have an amazing Friday, Amy! I'm sure you look FANTASTIC in green! ;) <3
Had a feeling abt Wanderlove. Don't know how & why, but I didn't want to read it despite all the positive feedback it has gotten.
I love PNR, too :-) Vampires, demons, angels,...I'm IN.
Happy Friday!
Following you...
_yay_
FollowFriday
Nice! Embrace looks interesting! Haven't read it. But I like the cover!
Here's my Friday Hops
Have a GREAT weekend!
Old Follower :)
Great post!! I loved Embrace as well :)
Happy reading and thanks for stopping by..I am a new follower :)
Embrace is my pick too!!!! LOL I totally agree...I just loved it!!! Sad to hear you didn't enjoy Wanderlove...that one was totally on my tbr list! I've heard great things about Jennifer's work so I'll have to try it sometime!
New follower! Awesome answer! Totally agree and love your post!!!!
Follow me too?
Jaskirat~SeeitORreadit
Hi Following you back, I really want to read embrace sometime!
i'm sure green would look well with red hair.
Nice to meet you! Have a great weekend!
I just entered a giveaway to win a copy of Embrace. I'm more excited that I did so after reading that you loved it! My favorite book this month is HOOKED by Les Edgerton. It's about the craft of writing and how to create awesome beginnings. It totally opened my eyes.
I can't wait to read Embrace! And Shadows just flared up my Daemon obsession even thought it was all sweetness and romance between Dawson and his girl :D Thanks for stopping by! New Linky Follower!
Hopping through. I've heard good things about Embrace. I'll have to look for it.
My Hop
I really liked Embrace! I haven't read the other ones, but Shadows sounds really good and I have to get my hands on it!
Thanks for following me, I'm following back!
I have both Embrace and Shadows and can not wait to start them! I'm sorry that you didn't like Wanderlove. Hope you have a great weekend!
Kristina
Ladybug Storytime
New follower :)
I haven't read these amazing books yet!
Thanks for stopping by and for the follow, I returned it!
Post a Comment