A weekly meme, hosted by The Unread Reader, in which we swoon over boys in books!
This week's book boyfriend is
Noah Hutchins
from Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry
Noah portrayed by Taylor Kitsch
Facts about Noah:
He's seventeen years old
His parents died, leaving him and his two younger brothers in foster care
After beating up a foster father after witnessing abuse, Noah is separated from his brothers
He is tall and muscular with dark eyes that are always hidden behind his shaggy brown hair
Has to foster kid friends, but mostly keeps to himself hiding behind a broody attitude and one night stands
Wants to adopt his brothers when he turns eighteen, but has to change his ways first - then meets Echo
Favorite Lines / Scenes:
"I won't tell anyone,
Echo. I promise." Noah tucked a curl behind my ear. It had been so long
since someone touched me like he did. Why did it have to be Noah
Hutchins? His dark brown eyes shifted to my covered arms. "You didn't do
that-did you? It was done to you?" No one ever asked that question.
They stared. They whispered. They laughed. But they never asked."
***
"I placed my hand over hers. My own heart rested when I rubbed my thumb over her smooth skin. She dropped the pen and grasped her sleeve in her palm, her constant defense mechanism. No. If she grasped anything, it would be me. My thumb worked its way between her fingers and her sleeve and released her death grip on the material. I wrapped my fingers around her fragile hand. Touching Echo felt like home."
"Her eyes met mine again. "So what does this mean for us?"
I lowered my forehead to hers. "It means your mine.""
*Swooning* Seriously! Noah had me literally swooning for him at his first appearance and what a first it was! This boy is buckets full of spunk, attitude, and absolute sweet charisma! Just saying that I love Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry isn't enough - I LOVED it from start to finish! So really, again, it was natural picking my book boyfriend this week. In the case of finding the perfect Noah, I didn't have to settle for Taylor, he's kind of perfect in every way for him!
***
"Her eyes met mine again. "So what does this mean for us?"
I lowered my forehead to hers. "It means your mine.""
*Swooning* Seriously! Noah had me literally swooning for him at his first appearance and what a first it was! This boy is buckets full of spunk, attitude, and absolute sweet charisma! Just saying that I love Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry isn't enough - I LOVED it from start to finish! So really, again, it was natural picking my book boyfriend this week. In the case of finding the perfect Noah, I didn't have to settle for Taylor, he's kind of perfect in every way for him!
Who's YOUR book boyfriend?


11 comments:
Oh, I think I have to read this now.
He seems great! :D
Dark and mysterious. I like!
Okay, I want to read this book even more now!
Noah sounds amazing and I love the guy you picked to play him!
Love the lines!
Oh my SWOON is right! I already have a love for the name Noah (thanks to Noah Shaw and my friend Noah!), but those lines were just so pass-out-worthy! And I wanted to read this book before, but hearing that you loved it so much makes me think that maybe it should be one of those rare books on my to-buy shelf! ;)
Amazing teasers and BB pick, Amy! And I love how this is told in alternating perspectives -- that's super duper sweet! :') <3
I've been hearing phenomenal things about this book, and based on those quotes, I can see why!
Taylor Kitsch is gorgeous! I wish I could order him from Amazon. LOL
Oh my... I'm definitely swooning now too... I must add this to my TBR list! Thanks for sharing :)
Here’s my book boyfriend for the week
He's so cute! I'm definitely going to have to read this book sometime soon. Thanks for visiting my post! :)
OMG Taylor Kitsch! Now you know you have me wanting to read this book! With that image... nice!
His so yummy! I was too busy staring at the pictures to realise it was Taylor Kitsch! Some of the quotes definitely made me melt, going to check the book out now :)
Post a Comment