"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that I'm eagerly anticipating.
This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is:
This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is:
Once (Eve, #2) by Anna Carey
Expected publication:
July 3rd 2012
Sixteen years have
passed since a deadly virus wiped out most of the Earth’s population.
After learning of the terrifying part she and her classmates were fated
to play in the rebuilding of New America, eighteen-year-old Eve fled to
the wilds and Califia, a haven for women determined to live outside the
oppressive rule of the king of New America. However, her freedom came at
a price: she was forced to leave Caleb, the boy she loves, wounded and
alone at the city gates. Eve quickly learns that Califia may not be as
safe as it seems and soon finds herself in the City of Sand and the
palace of the king. There she uncovers the real reason he was so intent
on her capture, and the unbelievable role he intends her to fill. When
she is finally reunited with Caleb, they will enact a plan as daring as
it is dangerous. But will Eve once again risk everything—her freedom,
her life—for love?
Brimming with danger and star-crossed romance, and featuring a vivid dystopian landscape, this electrifying follow-up to Eve, which bestselling author Lauren Kate called “a gripping, unforgettable adventure—and a fresh look at what it means to love” is sure to appeal to fans who crave the high-stakes adventure of The Hunger Games and the irresistible love story of Romeo and Juliet.
Brimming with danger and star-crossed romance, and featuring a vivid dystopian landscape, this electrifying follow-up to Eve, which bestselling author Lauren Kate called “a gripping, unforgettable adventure—and a fresh look at what it means to love” is sure to appeal to fans who crave the high-stakes adventure of The Hunger Games and the irresistible love story of Romeo and Juliet.
Eve is one of my all time favorite reads and I can't wait to find out what is going to happen next!
What's YOUR 'waiting on' pick?

13 comments:
OOh nice! Never did get around to reading the first one! Hope you love it once you read it!
Here's my WoW
Have a GREAT day!
Old Follower :)
Eve is on my TBR. This may be going on it, too. Hope you enjoy!
My WoW!
I haven't read the first book yet but I've heard some good things about it. I love dystopians.
My WOW
I still haven't read Eve, but it's coming up soon for me. I have it waiting on my bookshelf. Hopefully I'll have it finished before Once comes out! Thanks for sharing.
Feel free to check out my WoW here.
I haven't read the first one but I want to. Great pick. Here is my WoW
Check out my Giveaway
I haven't read Eve, yet but I'm looking forward to read it soon. Great pick! :D
My WOW
NICE! I read Eve last year and loved it! Once needs to come out sooner!
Here's my WoW
Ooo, sounds like a great book. I need to put the first one on my to-read list.
My WOW.
I wasn't a huge fan of Eve...but I've heard so many good things about Once!!
Dang..i need to hurry up and read Eve..LOL Here is My WoW
This does sound like it will be a wonderful book to read.
Thanks for sharing,
Dani
My WoW: http://paulettespapers.com/?p=2024
I'm waiting to read Temple of My Familiar. Yes it's older, but I had to put it down for research reads and now it mocks me from my nightstand.
I LOVED Eve but holy crap that ending! I need to read Once basically immediately, please :)
Tara @ Hobbitsies
Post a Comment