Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
- Grab your current read
- Open to a random page
- Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
- BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
- Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
My Teaser
“I don't know why it's so hard for me to say those three words. Most guys throw it around like breath, like bait.”
“I don't know why it's so hard for me to say those three words. Most guys throw it around like breath, like bait.”
From Goodreads
When Hollywood It Boy,
Reid Alexander, arrives on location to shoot his next movie, his goals
are the same as always—film another blockbuster hit and enjoy his
celebrity status to the fullest while doing so. His costar is a virtual
unknown with whom he had blazing hot chemistry during her auditions. The
universe is lining up nicely to grant whatever he wants, as usual,
until he’s confronted with unexpected obstacles on location like a
bitter ex-girlfriend and a rival for the first girl to spark his genuine
interest in years.
Emma Pierce just got her big break after more than a decade of filming commercials for grape juice, department stores and tampons, and more recently, bit parts in made-for-TV movies. Nailing the lead role in a wide-release film sent her agent, father and stepmother into raptures, and should have done the same for her. The Problem? Emma is experiencing a building desire to be normal, and starring in a silly, modernized adaptation of one of her favorite novels—opposite the very hot Reid Alexander—isn’t going to advance that aspiration.
Graham Douglas doesn’t fear playing the part of a nerdy dimwit; when it comes to choosing film roles, if it pays, he’ll do it. Besides, his friend Brooke Cameron snatched up the role of the bitchy hot girl and could use his help as a buffer, because her ex is the star. Graham has no problem keeping a handle on the situation, until he finds himself attracted to Reid’s costar, Emma, the girl Reid is pursuing full-throttle with his standard arsenal of charm, good looks and arrogance.
Emma Pierce just got her big break after more than a decade of filming commercials for grape juice, department stores and tampons, and more recently, bit parts in made-for-TV movies. Nailing the lead role in a wide-release film sent her agent, father and stepmother into raptures, and should have done the same for her. The Problem? Emma is experiencing a building desire to be normal, and starring in a silly, modernized adaptation of one of her favorite novels—opposite the very hot Reid Alexander—isn’t going to advance that aspiration.
Graham Douglas doesn’t fear playing the part of a nerdy dimwit; when it comes to choosing film roles, if it pays, he’ll do it. Besides, his friend Brooke Cameron snatched up the role of the bitchy hot girl and could use his help as a buffer, because her ex is the star. Graham has no problem keeping a handle on the situation, until he finds himself attracted to Reid’s costar, Emma, the girl Reid is pursuing full-throttle with his standard arsenal of charm, good looks and arrogance.
Awwwwww!!!! Sooooo extremely GREAT!!! I swear I was a sobbing mess at the end and may have freaked my husband out by screaming - YES! Anywho...I LOVED this and can't wait to read the sequel! The plot was unexpectedly captivating, the cast was wonderful and played well off of one another, and the romance and tension tore at me. Emma is a fantastic heroine and was believable in every step of the way on her adventures. And the guys! Swoon! Reid might be pretty steamy, but I'm a definite fan of Graham from his first appearance. This is an all around great work by the AMAZING Tammara Webber - I look forward to consuming everything ever written by her - you rock!
What's YOUR teaser?


16 comments:
Nice tease!
Here's my Teaser
Have a GREAT day!
Old Follower :)
AWESOMESAUCE teaser! I love this book! Great pick! :D
Here's My TT!
Btw...I am a new follower! :D
I LOVED this book! I LOOOOOOOVE Graham!!! He is so sweet and cute.
My TT
wow, great teaser and a glowing review, this sounds like a great read. it's going on the TBR, thanks so much for sharing this one :) Book Savvy Babe
Good teaser!
Great teaser!
Thanks for stopping by my Teaser Tuesday
Lisa @ Shatterbooks
ONE OF MY ALL-TIME FAVORITES!!!!! I hope you love it as much as I do. GRAHAM is my ULTIMATE Book Boyfriend!
I also LOVE this book. Graham is so fantastic!
Great teaser!! I enjoyed Easy and this book is on my TBR list. It looks really good. Glad your enjoying it!
Thanks for visiting my teaser
Fantastic teaser! Tammara is one of my favorite authors. Graham is the fictional love of my life. Thanks for sharing and enjoy!
Great Tease! I read Easy recently and loved every second, now I think I'll pick up everything and anything Tammara Webber writes!
Thanks fro stopping by My TT!
Hi! Thanks for the visit to my blog!
Nice teaser.
aw.. great teaser.. thanks for stopping by :)
Keely @ Realms of an Open Mind
That is a great line for a teaser - glad you enjoyed the book.
Nice teaser. Thanks for stopping by.
Good humour... I like this teaser.
Post a Comment