"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that I'm eagerly anticipating.
This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is:
This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is:
Hidden (Firelight, #3) by Sophie Jordan
Expected publication:
September 11th 2012
Jacinda was supposed to
bond with Cassian, the "prince" of their pride. But she resisted long
before she fell in love with Will—a human and, worse, a hunter. When she
ran away with Will, it ended in disaster, with Cassian's sister, Miram,
captured. Weighed down by guilt, Jacinda knows she must rescue her to
set things right. Yet to do so she will have to venture deep into the
heart of enemy territory.
The only way Jacinda can reach Miram is by posing as a prisoner herself, though once she assumes that disguise, things quickly spiral out of her control. As she learns more about her captors, she realizes that even if Will and Cassian can carry out their part of the plan, there's no guarantee they'll all make it out alive. But what Jacinda never could have foreseen is that escaping would be only the beginning....
Loyalties are tested and sacrifices made in the explosive conclusion to Sophie Jordan's Firelight trilogy.
The only way Jacinda can reach Miram is by posing as a prisoner herself, though once she assumes that disguise, things quickly spiral out of her control. As she learns more about her captors, she realizes that even if Will and Cassian can carry out their part of the plan, there's no guarantee they'll all make it out alive. But what Jacinda never could have foreseen is that escaping would be only the beginning....
Loyalties are tested and sacrifices made in the explosive conclusion to Sophie Jordan's Firelight trilogy.
OMG!!!!! I so can't WAIT for Hidden - I absolutely LOVE (and am mildly obsessed - in a completely healthy way) with the Firelight series! The idea of the dragon species being like werewolves, but with wings, is incredibly original and amazing. Plus, I love the character of Jacinda and the relationship she has not only with her family but also with the people of her kind. Then of course there is Cassian and Will - they make me wish it was September now!
What's YOUR 'waiting on' pick?

19 comments:
Whoa, I am way behind. I didn't realize book 3 is already scheduled to come out and I haven't even started the series yet. How can I make more hours in the day for reading?!?!
- Jessica @ Book Sake
Ive heard so many good things about Hidden. Loved the first two installments. Can't wait till this is out.
Grace
I have not read this series yet, but I hear so many good things about it!
OMG I still haven't read VANISH. I should really get on that, it seems like i'm the only one left!!! Great pick :)
OOh very nice!! Read this awhile back and really liked it! Hope you enjoy it as well come September!
Here's my WoW
Have a GREAT day!
Old Follower :)
I feel so ashamed... I have this sitting on my shelf, but I haven't read it yet because I have yet to read the second one smh I've heard good things about it though! I will be reading it soon!
Check out my WoW here: Take Me Away...
Hey, Claire!
Thank you so much for dropping by and commenting on my WOW!! <3
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your pick!! What lover of dragons wouldn't? And you already know how I feel about these creatures!
I've been meaning to get to this trilogy, but haven't because my TBR pile keeps growing every day...lol.
Anyway, thanks for sharing! I'll add this one to the top of the pile!! : )
Great pick! I'm so excited for this one, especially with how Vanish ended! Can September come faster plz??? Lol.
My WoW
-Brittani
The cover is very eye-catching!
I've heard such great things about this series. I have Firelight on my kindle and really need to read it!!
My WOW
I have the first book in the series, but I haven't read it yet. I hear is great though, and all the covers are beautiful.
Thanks for stopping by!
Nice pick! I can't believe I still haven't started this series. Thanks for sharing!
I love the cover. This is a new series to me. Thanks for visiting.
I definitely need to read this series! I have Firelight but haven't picked it up yet. This third book sounds like things are intense! Great pick, and thanks for stopping by today :)
Ohhh can't wait to see how this series ends! I really can't wait to read it. Great pick! Loved both Firelight and Vanish.
Em
My WOW
I haven't read this series yet, but all the covers are just so lovely! I think I will have to acquire them lol
Oh, I just lent this ARC to one of my co-reviewers. She's read the first two books, I haven't yet (though I do have them...) I really need to get to reading them, don't I?
Great pick!
Another gorgeous cover. Firelight is still hanging out on my TBR pile. UGH. I really need to dust it off and give it a read.
Hi, great blog! I am a new follower from Waiting on Wednesday. I would love a follow back!
http://endlessdaysofbooks.blogspot.com/
Candace
Post a Comment