"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that I'm eagerly anticipating.
This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is:
This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is:
Incarnate by Jodi Meadows
Expected publication: January 31st 2012
NEWSOUL
Ana is new. For thousands of years in Range, a million souls have been reincarnated over and over, keeping their memories and experiences from previous lifetimes. When Ana was born, another soul vanished, and no one knows why.
NOSOUL
Even Ana’s own mother thinks she’s a nosoul, an omen of worse things to come, and has kept her away from society. To escape her seclusion and learn whether she’ll be reincarnated, Ana travels to the city of Heart, but its citizens are suspicious and afraid of what her presence means. When dragons and sylph attack the city, is Ana to blame?
HEART
Sam believes Ana’s new soul is good and worthwhile. When he stands up for her, their relationship blooms. But can he love someone who may live only once, and will Ana’s enemies—human and creature alike—let them be together? Ana needs to uncover the mistake that gave her someone else’s life, but will her quest threaten the peace of Heart and destroy the promise of reincarnation for all?
Jodi Meadows expertly weaves soul-deep romance, fantasy, and danger into an extraordinary tale of new life.
Ana is new. For thousands of years in Range, a million souls have been reincarnated over and over, keeping their memories and experiences from previous lifetimes. When Ana was born, another soul vanished, and no one knows why.
NOSOUL
Even Ana’s own mother thinks she’s a nosoul, an omen of worse things to come, and has kept her away from society. To escape her seclusion and learn whether she’ll be reincarnated, Ana travels to the city of Heart, but its citizens are suspicious and afraid of what her presence means. When dragons and sylph attack the city, is Ana to blame?
HEART
Sam believes Ana’s new soul is good and worthwhile. When he stands up for her, their relationship blooms. But can he love someone who may live only once, and will Ana’s enemies—human and creature alike—let them be together? Ana needs to uncover the mistake that gave her someone else’s life, but will her quest threaten the peace of Heart and destroy the promise of reincarnation for all?
Jodi Meadows expertly weaves soul-deep romance, fantasy, and danger into an extraordinary tale of new life.
I seriously can't wait to read Incarnate! The story sounds like it's going to be captivating and just plain awesome, if all the wonderful reviews are any indication, I can't wait - Hurry up January 31st!
So friends, what's your "waiting on" pick this week?

6 comments:
Seeing this around a lot! Short wait at least! It's also up at Netgalley if you wanted to try to read it sooner!
Here's my WoW
Have a GREAT day!
Old Follower :)
OMG YES THIS BOOK IS AMAZING!!!! You only have to wait a week though so it's not too long!!! You're going to love it :)
I just read a review for this book and it's made me so excited to pick it up. Definitely WoW worthy! AND it releases next week. I'm really tempted to throw my book buying ban out the window and splurge on some awesome new releases like this one. Great choice!
Kristan @ Lost Amongst the Shelves
I'm really excited for this book too. I love the cover and I've been hearing mostly good things about it.
GREAT choice - this book looks like a real winner. Can't Wait!! :-)
I'm a new GFC!
My Wow:
Colorimetry
I can't wait for this one too, great pick!
Here's my WoW this week. Happy Reading!
Post a Comment