Pages

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (21)

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that I'm eagerly anticipating.

This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is:


Of Poseidon by Anna Banks
Expected publication: May 22nd 2012


Galen is the prince of the Syrena, sent to land to find a girl he’s heard can communicate with fish. Emma is on vacation at the beach. When she runs into Galen—literally, ouch!—both teens sense a connection. But it will take several encounters, including a deadly one with a shark, for Galen to be convinced of Emma’s gifts. Now, if he can only convince Emma that she holds the key to his kingdom . . .

Told from both Emma and Galen’s points of view, here is a fish-out-of-water story that sparkles with intrigue, humor, and waves of romance.


I seriously can't wait to be able to read this one! Every review I've read for it had been great and makes me want to read it even more. I love stories with mermaids, and this one has a girl that can talk to fish - I have the feeling it's going to be awesome!   

Check out the trailer for season 2 of Teen Wolf - Coming June 3rd!


What's YOUR 'waiting on' pick? Excited for season 2 of Teen Wolf?

7 comments:

Sandra @ Waiting For Wentworth said...

I have been waiting for this book also. I hope it's good!

Waiting For Wentworth

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Love that cover and blurb for Poseidon. Hope you enjoy it!

Thanks for visiting my blog, and have a wonderful week.

starryeyedjen said...

Merpeople FTW! :) Can't wait to read this one! Just a couple of current reads to get outta the way, and then I can submerge myself in it. LOL.

Here’s my WoW post. Happy Wednesday! :D

Michael Offutt, Phantom Reader said...

I've heard Teen Wolf is good. I haven't seen any episodes.

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

Oh nice! Seeing this a lot but haven't made an official decision yet! It does look really good though!

As to Teen Wolf, it looks interesting enough, but I don't trust MTV.

Here's my WoW

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

Mimi Valentine said...

Oh my gosh, (glubber glubber glubber) I absolutely LOVED Of Poseidon!! It was hands down my favourite mermaid book to date, and I'm almost certain that it will be yours too -- your senses are pointing you in the right direction! x) And I still need to catch up on my episodes of Teen Wolf (so far I've only seen the first episode LOL...), but you reminded me that I need to before it comes back to TV!!

I hope your Wednesday is treating you with hugs and kisses and smiles all around, Amy! :) <3 This was a fantastic pick for your WOW!

Always Unlucky said...

Hello! Your site really interesting, especially the pictures I really to links your site, love your blog from