Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
- Grab your current read
- Open to a random page
- Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
- BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
- Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
My Teaser
"I turn back toward Max, and for a fleeting second the dread dissipates. He looks so lovely and content as he drifts back to sleep, his chest rising and falling with each breath. It's heart stopping."
―
Stacy Kramer,
From What I Remember... Pg. 10
From Goodreads
KYLIE: MEXICO WHAT? I
should be putting the finishing touches on my valedictorian speech.
Graduation is TODAY, and is this a wedding band on my finger.
MAX: It all started with Kylie's laptop and a truck full of stolen electronics. Okay, it was kind of hot, the way she broke us out like some chick in an action movie. But now we're stranded in Tijuana. With less than twenty-four hours before graduation. Awesome.
WILL: Saving Kylie Flores from herself is kind of a full-time occupation. Luckily, I, Will Bixby, was born for the job. And when I found out she was stuck in Mexico with dreamy Max Langston, sure, I agreed to bring their passports across the border -- but there's no reason to rush back home right away. This party is just getting started.
LILY: I just walked in on my boyfriend, Max Langston, canoodling with Kylie Flores, freak of the century. Still, I can't completely hold it against him. He NEEDS me. It's even clearer now. And I'm not giving him up without a fight.
MAX: It all started with Kylie's laptop and a truck full of stolen electronics. Okay, it was kind of hot, the way she broke us out like some chick in an action movie. But now we're stranded in Tijuana. With less than twenty-four hours before graduation. Awesome.
WILL: Saving Kylie Flores from herself is kind of a full-time occupation. Luckily, I, Will Bixby, was born for the job. And when I found out she was stuck in Mexico with dreamy Max Langston, sure, I agreed to bring their passports across the border -- but there's no reason to rush back home right away. This party is just getting started.
LILY: I just walked in on my boyfriend, Max Langston, canoodling with Kylie Flores, freak of the century. Still, I can't completely hold it against him. He NEEDS me. It's even clearer now. And I'm not giving him up without a fight.
From What I Remember is ones of those books that catches you right off from the very beginning begs you to not stop until you reach the end! The plot is genius, the dialogue is hilarious, and each and eery character has an amazing voice. If there was ever a book I'd love to see as a movie it's this one - it's just absolutely crafty in how everything plays out. Then of course there is Kylie the heroine, who is straight up AWESOME - Seriously! - this girl rocks! The events that play out definitely make Kylie, but my favorite has to be Max, he's an all around great guy who heats up the pages! All in all, this is an exciting and fast pace story about two different young adults brought together in a weird way and discover more about themselves while going on this adventure - I LOVE it!
What's YOUR teaser?


18 comments:
Uh-oh. Sounds good! :) Thanks for sharing.
Here's our teaser.
Diana @ BookVenturers
I love books that grab me from the first page. Here's MY TUESDAY MEMES POST
Thanks for sharing!
great teaser! Thanks for stopping by my TT post!
I forgot all about this book. I have to go and make sure that it is in my TBR pile. Thanks for sharing and for stopping by and following my blog. I am following yo also. Thanks again.
sounds like a fun read, and that is a great teaser-it's both sweet and touching :) Book Savvy Babe
OOh very nice tease!
Here's my Teaser
Have a GREAT day!
Old Follower :)
Nice teaser! Haven't heard of this one, so I'll have to keep it in mind. Thanks for stopping by mine, as well!
Sounds really good. Nice choice for a teaser. Thanks for sharing and stepping by my TT. Happy reading!
This book sounds like so much fun! Great tease! People do looks so adorable and irresistible when they are sleeping. Thanks for stopping by My TT!
Great teasers! I must read this book after seeing this. Thanks for sharing!
Great teaser! I've had this book in my TBR mountain for like forever haha
Thanks for vising my blog ! New follower :D
I really enjoyed this book, great teaser!
fun book!
Thanks for stopping by my TT :)
That sounds like so much fun! :)
Great teaser.
Have a nice week.
My Teaser Tuesday
Hi! Thanks for the visit to my blog!
Interesting teaser!
Hi Amy,
Love the teaser lines, although I am not too sure that this will be a book I shall be rushing out to buy.
I can see how this might make a great, funny film though, it would be just the kind of thing my nieces, who are both in their twenties, would enjoy.
Thanks for sharing,
Yvonne
Post a Comment